How can I prevent frozen pipes?January 17, 2021
How costly can a water damage be?May 26, 2021
An average water damage from a toilet leak can cost anywhere from $2,000-$10,000. How can you prevent this from happening?
- After flushing. listen to make sure the fill valve has finished refilling the bowl.
- If the toilet overflows, turn off the water at the supply valve
- Make sure the fill valve shuts off when the float reaches the proper water level.
- Replace the flapper or fill valve assembly if you notice the tank refilling when the toilet is not in use.
- Inspect the supply line and the flushing mechanism every six months.
Give us a call to come out and help try to figure out what is causing this problem and how to fix it.