Whether it is new construction or remodeling and restoration, Precision Structures works closely with each customer to create the home of their dreams. We offer a full portfolio of services.
"When it comes to contractors it goes without saying you expect them to be good at what they do. Quality work completed on time and on budget are givens. It's an absolute bonus when you find someone that you genuinely like, enjoy working with and trust! In my dealings with Brandon & Jessica Parrott at Precision Structures you get the complete package. Great work ... great people! It doesn't get better than that!"
- I have used Precision twice and each time been very satisfied. The most recent work included adding extensive crown molding with angles and high ceilings, and painting the entire interior of the house (walls, ceilings, closets, doors, trim etc.). Josh and his team were very professional and pleasant to work with. When I asked for adjustments they were very accommodating, worked fast and were attentive to detail. I'm always confident that I will be happy with the outcome and would recommend them for any type of project - large or small, they seem to be able to do anything and do it quite well. I plan to continue to use them in the future.Cissy Smith, Dandridge
We had major water damage and Precision repaired our entire downstairs and one upstairs bathroom. The quality of work far exceeded our expectations. The entire project was clean and quiet. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and professional. Josh, Alicia and Austin were always available and responded almost immediately. Overall, I highly recommend Precision! Eric Greer, Morristown
I was so impressed with the professionalism and workmanship Precision Structures did on fixing the mold damage. Now the ceiling, walls and trim look better than new. Their workers were so professional and quiet that I actually forgot they were there! Very respectful and talented craftsmen! Thank you Precision Structures, your team is terrific! Wishing you all continued success! Wendy....New Market TN Wendy Elliot-Pyle
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you and your team for the excellent work that was done on our house. Make sure they are told that we couldn't be happier with their work. Could you tell that they took pride in their work and it shows. We have had nothing but compliments on everything. A job well done and will highly recommend Precision Structures. Thank you for the great job and the short time in which it was completed. Joyce and Joe Bishop, Seymour
I had water damage to basement. They responded immediately when I called them. They were always prompt and professional on the job. You can take them at their word. They always return calls prompt and always have an answer immediately. They did exceptionally great work on replacing our floors leaving everything neat and clean. I am very satisfied and will use them again. I highly recommend them for any job. Diane Cogdill, Newport
- Could not be more pleased with the work Precision’s crew did. We had two separate areas in our house with significant water damage. While the crew were working on one job we had another area flood. The guys rushed to help me in anyway they could. Josh and staff were incredibly easy to work with. Always available to my answer any questions or concerns we had. We get ask often who did the Renovations because it looks fabulous. Highly recommend and will use if ever needed again!Tonya Linkous, Morristown
- I am so thankful that we chose Precision Structures! They exceeded all my expectations. The guys were so courteous and thoughtful. The work was outstanding. The attention to every detail was so appreciated.Tiffany Martin, Newport
- I am so thankful, grateful and appreciate everyone that worked on my house. It was hard work! Everyone was so kind, nice and respectful and fun. This job was so over whelming to me, decisions were hard to make at the age of 86. It is hard to start over. You all went beyond and then some to please me. Everything is beautiful and I love it. My dog Daisy loved each of you and sends her kisses and licks to you all. If you are ever in my are please stop over.Theresa HuskeyCustomer in Seymour, TN
- I would highly recommend Precision Structures for any of your remodel needs! They were super easy to work with and the quality of their work is excellent. From the first step of the process to the very end, we enjoyed working with everyone. I love that they tell you what can be done, rather than what can't. We have an old house so there were some challenges but they were very creative in their suggestions. Everything looks beautiful!Lettie Ailey, Jefferson City, TN
- This is the third time I have had to use this company. Each job is a different scenario. This past time the mitigation manager was great to work with. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. There was some minor other issues due to another contractors work/product that they was able to fix for us as well. I would highly recommend this company. I hope I don’t have to use them again, but if the need arises I know who to call.Susan & Billy RollinsJefferson City, TN
"When it comes to contractors it goes without saying you expect them to be good at what they do. Quality work completed on time and on budget are givens. It's an absolute bonus when you find someone that you genuinely like, enjoy working with and trust! In my dealings with Brandon & Jessica Parrott at Precision Structures you get the complete package. Great work ... great people! It doesn't get better than that!" –Michael Anderson
"I wanted to share a great experience that I had recently. Our TV station, WVLR, has a transmitter site, located in a very remote area, in east Tennessee. The road to this site needed major reconstruction. Precision Structures inspected and made recommendations for immediate and future solutions. I found Brandon Parrott and his staff very easy to work with. The job was completed on time and on budget! They really do what they say! I will continue to utilize Precision Structures for future projects!" –Theron Woodward
Coverage Areas include (but are not limited to):
Blount, Cocke, Grainer, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Knox and Sevier Counties.
Water Damage Restoration – Water Removal – Fire Mitigation and Restoration – Total Build Back for Fire/Total Loss – Tree Removal – Hail and Storm Damage Restoration – Emergency Board Up
Demolition – Clearing – Building Pads – Finish Grade For Yards – Roads – Footers – House Sites – Driveways – New Septic System Installation
All major credit cards accepted (a small fee may apply for usage)